The Missouri Green Industry Conference (MoGIC) is the largest green industry educational event in Missouri, attracting approximately 600 attendees each year. Now in it’s 15th year, the conference features an expo hall with 55-65 booths and educational sessions from industry leaders in six educational tracks: golf, land care, ornamentals, sports fields, water managements, and pesticide application training. MoGIC is comprised of three leading non-profit organizations:
- Gateway Chapter Sports Turf Managers Association (GCSTMA)
- Mississippi Valley Golf Course Superintendents Association (MVGCSA)
- Missouri Green Industry Alliance (MoGIA)
In addition to providing support for a valuable educational event, the MoGIC conference provides excellent visibility and exposure for our sponsors. All sponsors are listed (with their logos) on the event website, in the conference program, and on full-color signage at the event. Some sponsorship levels include the opportunity to put out promotional materials or send a representative to the event to network.
2022 MoGIC Conference and Trade Show
November 30, 2022, St. Charles Convention Center
|Sponsorship Levels||Event Sponsor||Gold||Silver||Lunch||Social Hour||Morning Coffee Break||Afternoon Coffee Break||Speaker Sponsor|
|Full page Color Company Name and Logo Displayed in Event Program|
|Full page Black and White Company Name and Logo Displayed in Event Program|
|Half page Black and White Company Name and Logo Displayed in Event Program|
|Company Name and Logo displayed on MoGIC website (inclusive of Facebook) and on full-color sponsor signs at the event, which are displayed in all classrooms, at registration, and inside expo hall.|
|Significant visibility before and during event.|
|2 Complementary Vendor Booths (value $1100) with Booth(s) Location Priority)|
|4 Booth Attendee Passes. Additional Booth Purchase will have 2 Booth Attendee Passes per booth with booth location priority.|
|FOUR attendee passes (value $500).|
|TWO attendee passes (value $250).|
|Signage with Logo at Lunch Buffet|
|Signage with Logo at tables|
|Signage with logo at coffee table.|
|May put out business cards or promotional materials in rooms.|
|May put out business cards or promotional materials on tradeshow lunch tables.|
|Sponsor representative allowed one minute to introduce him or herself and a speaker|
To become a sponsor, please complete the form below. For any questions, please contact email@example.com.
A few notes:
- Sponsors will be responsible for providing the appropriate logos and artwork for all banners and posters.
- Suitcasing (also known as outboarding) is prohibited. Suitcasing is when an attendee solicits business in the trade show aisles or other public spaces. Also called outboarded events, these activities are detrimental to the conference. These are unethical business practices and will not be tolerated. To distribute information or conduct business, you must be an exhibitor. MoGIC has the right to remove anyone who violates this policy.